Signal Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter nageshraoj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,385

nageshraoj

ISP
tata
My Name is Nageswara Rao, residing in Chennai. I am facing signal problem for last weekdays. I complained on the same two days back. After calling several times, today evening one technician came to my place when I was not at home. He did not resolve the problem fully. He not even spent five minutes and told that problem is resolved and charged the service fee. I called several times to update the issue to technical call centre, however no response. I waited for more than 30 minutes; no one is answering the call. My Mobile no is : 9940022683

why you publish your VC number in Public, I think you should remove it for privacy.ask the dealer who sent the technician to look into your problem.

why you publish your VC number in Public, I think you should remove it for privacy.

ask the dealer who sent the technician to look into your problem.

I called the dealer immdiatly and complained on the issue. No action was taken so far. The dealer number is :04422441441. You can check for the same. He is not bothered to take customer feedback after the technicians visit. They are looking for closeing the ticket without resolving the issue or checking the customer satisfaction.

Back