slow download speed on BSNL Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter chaos_atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 10,962

chaos_atul

ISP
BSNL Broadband
i have home 500 plan, last week my download speed is about 150kbps to 180kbps when downloading from link-removed. But from 2-3 days it's about 10-50 kbps. is it due to slow down of server or anything else. please help me...

at what time you were getting that speed ?)From RS)I was getting 214KB/sec at around 5 am ,when I was D/L from link-removed

I had a problem with my BSNL line and i never get my Broadband speed beyond 1.4Mbps.So whn i download using any torrent application i get a maximum download speed of 175 kBps.My actual problem is, when i watch youtube,(with no other downloads/torrents)the page takes a lot of buffering.I had verified with DU Meter to check what is the speed when i watch you tube, it never exceeds 400kbps (usually around 225kbps). I use Mozilla, and i'm sure no other program is using internet. during the same session, if i run torrents, then the speed is normal (>150kBps).Is this a common problem?

at what time you were getting that speed ?)From RS)

I was getting 214KB/sec at around 5 am ,when I was D/L from link-removed

at morning 6 to 8 AM...
my friend has also the same problem...

Yes ,
5 to 8 My broadband also have speed problems
at any hour of day i get a dl speed of 14.0 to 15.0KBps which is very low compared to speed which i use to get 1 month back but i dont have time to quarrel with the brain less idiots of bsnl so run till it runs ok

/members/rishiraj36/What is your tariff Plan ?Which is the modem you use ?Post ADSL details like snr attn line speed mod selected etc.

You are right OpenDNS
i also dont have time to quarrel with the brain less idiots of bsnl
but i will publish a news through any reporter about them in newspapers

i've been gettings pings of 999 on speedtest.net to s'pore when I check it during the early morning hours and the speeds are quite slow then.

Back