Slow download speeds on 1gbps plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So its been 1 week and airtel did not activated 1gbps plan, they are not cancelling my order and its stuck in pending state.

already emailed net dot airtel but no reply from that as well. Customer care is just escalating to senior team and they are not giving me a callback as well.

what to do now ?

Similar situation here, although I didn't try contacting anyone except my airtel tech

@Rickysin same, im also stuck in process, did multiple calls, even my area manager of airtel cant get it cancelled. I am giving up the connection if they dont fix this issue in next 2 days.

oh god!

let me try going to local airtel store and see what they can do.

the issue is that i want to put my connection in safe custody for which app is not allowing as pending order exists

NOTHING!

I went there, they did multiple calls, and everytime what I hear is "Even we can not cancel the pending order".

I am not lying, but on my other airtel connection, I requested for plan change 2.5 years back, and order is still pending.

@Aashish.007 had to disconnect and get new connection because of this "1gbps stuck" issue.

Its been 4 days for me, 100 hours.

I think 15days. Also I checked and I am able to change plan, looks like orderID closed. Upgrade to 1G didn't happen.
They haven't announced it on their website so looks like it isn't really rolled out yet.
Anyway I still have the ONT :LOL:

Let me give you my experience with changing to 1G plan in 2021. It took them over TWO weeks to initiate it..and that too in a Tier 1 city. If you are in a T2/T3 city and you opt for a 1G plan it either will be delayed indefinitely or you'll have to wait weeks for it to happen, that is if you're lucky. Let me tell you that Airtel's 1G is mostly hot air and not worth it. If you guys get Tata Play opt for it as their policies are much more clear, unlike Airtel that operates in different shades of grey. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back