• Thread starter Thread starter bsk_ece
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,367

bsk_ece

ISP
BSNL-Dataone
Hi to all.
I am a new bsnl data-one broadband user using H-500 plan. My tranfer rate is very slow i.e., when I download a file using IDM I get min. 40 to max. 60 kbps. And torrent speeds are still worse. I get around 25kbps at max. I joined this forum today and I checked some posts here but none answered my problem. What could be the reason? I am using a UT300R2U model modem. I hope you would help me.

Here's my speed test result:

http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=speedqx2.jpg

Welcome to Broadbandforum.in1.Test speed at speedtest.net Mumbai and say Seattle2.Download this program trackzapper.com/booster.html3. Repeat test as at 1. 4.Give feedback.

Thanks for the reply. I changed my connection to bridge mode and now I get around 220kbps(from good servers) with IDM.:). But what about torrents? How should I increase the speed while using torrents? Last night I got around 120kbps(with good number of seeds). Is the speed OK?

Torrent speeds are dependent on seed/peer ratio, the swarm speed and various other factors. Private trackers tend to give higher speeds than the public trackers.

I agree with cool techie tvm.Torrent speeds are controlled or say dependent on seed peer ratio.to downnload big files u should use link-removed. IT WILL PROVIDE U MAX. SPEED POSSIBLE

^^ Having a premium link-removed account also helps

^^ Having a premium link-removed account also helps

rapid share premium servise sucks, try link-removed or filesonic etc.

Welcome to Broadbandforum.in
1.Test speed at speedtest.net Mumbai and say Seattle
2.Download this program
trackzapper.com/booster.html
3. Repeat test as at 1.
4.Give feedback.

is internet cyclone better than trackzapper ?? i thnk icyclone is betterr

Back