so how much was your bill?

• Thread starter Thread starter dude
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,298

dude

ISP
elephant
okay folks....lets share how much of our money we give to vodafone each month including approx mins usage by us individually ..prepaid or postpaid that we have and what you plan to do to lower your bill in the coming month.

okay i start....

i have postpaid.....rental 299......all 50 paisa...calls ....sms..national too.
internatinal sms 5 rs.... calls to my girlfriend 10 paise./min rental 25 rs for that...mmm my usage around 1000 mins / month.....bill last month was 485RS approx ..earlier it was very high..around 1000 rs...i had 50 paise call rate for my girlfriend's number too thats why.....

any suggestions to bring my bill further down..

also share your plan,usage and such details ..and lets see how much we pay and how we use....
so that we can learn from others and save to the maximum.

When i was on Vodafone, i used to get bills in the range of 1.5k~2.5k every month.

almost zero :D i am on prepaid but i hardly use 10Rs in a month now, earlier it was atleast 200Rs.

Am on 249 Corp Plan..600Min free to any mobile in Karnataka.. 200 messages free to any number in Karnataka..1 rupee STD to V-V.. My bill is approx 530 every month..I make lots of STD calls...

I am on Lifetime Prepaid.. and have sufficient amount for emergency calls... and I recharge monthly for Rs.61 bonus card, and get 750 Free sms per day for 1 month :thumbsup:

I'm using Prepaid and make atleast 1000 Mins STD calls a month @1 rupee per min( Bonus recharge 31)..earlier it used to be 1.5k and more.

1700 to 2000 every month, most of calls are STD @ Rs.1iam on postpaid plan in U.P.(E)

Back