• Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,556

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I have been looking for a service like this for years now. A service that can sync data with online services like Flickr using a simple folder type structure.

Invite only. Looking for people to signup so that I can get in faster! Click here!

SocialFolders enables you to connect to your social networks, photo web apps, and file sharing sites directly from your Windows™ File Explorer.

With SocialFolders, get your files back onto your computer, without having to download them manually. And drag and drop is all it takes to upload them or to copy them across websites!

ok. i am using this app right now and it is spectacular.

i am personally using it for flickr but it does handle a couple of other services:

Flickr (Upload/Download)
Box (Upload/Download)
Facebook (Upload/Download)
Google Docs (Upload/Download)
Instagram (Download)
Photobucket (Upload/Download)
Picasa (Upload/Download)
YouTube (Upload)

If you use any of these services for file/photo storage, give it a try.

SocialFolders.me: Definitely the smoothest way to backup your Flickr photos!

1.0.2: Auto-update and super large downloads! - SocialFolders

I have been using this update since Saturday. Working well for me.

Seems its no more invite only. Will start using once I go home!

Is it available for Linux? I m not able to check out thru cell ryt now.

I want to know this thing about the softwares being available on Mac & Windows, and not Linux.....is it that its that tough to write codes for it, or that its not much popular in Linux users?

linux users mostly have existing solutions that provide similar functionality for free. so most developers do not see the point of catering to linux users who are usually unlikely to pay for such apps.

linux users mostly have existing solutions that provide similar functionality for free. so most developers do not see the point of catering to linux users who are usually unlikely to pay for such apps.

I dont know why i didnt ask this when u gave this reply.......so are u aware of any such similar utility for Linux? I can atleast backup my family pics & videos over there. I just cant lose that stuff.

Back