[SOLD OUT] Huawei HG8120C xPON (EPON and GPON) ONT with telephone port (no wireless)

@varkey oh alright but my use case wasn’t that urgent and I just wanted to replace my current ONT with much more a of simplistic pure bridge.
I’ll keep a lookout if u do happen to have them at sale.

This does work as a pure bridge, you can ignore the extra TEL port 😅 By default its a pure dumb bridge device.

After seeing both devices, the 8120C is not even that big as compared to the 8010 or 8310. The other advantage of 8120C is that it supports both EPON and GPON (the other device doesn't support that)

Last edited:
:geek:yeah i knew that, expect for the size part, But i think i'll pass.

perhaps may my cause be an incentive for you to get more of those 8010s:p

Probably not, this being an xPON device, it makes more sense to get the 8120C 😅

I don't see any reason to get the 8010H/8310M now considering the very limited price difference. And the fact that those models don't support both modes

happenstance i guess, just saw a decent deal on AliExpress

HG8310M

it is not really simple as clicking buy now right? some pointers if you could help, since you know much about these.
From your other posts i think i saw that importing cost for electronics is high as 71%? is that right?
anything else i should be vary of now considering the current condition?

umm @varkey btw is it supposed to show a can't deliver to India warning or something after we click buy now?? cuz i think that is certainly NOT the case it's allowing me to enter shipping address and whatnot. The shipper is special line YW.

Back