• Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 4,032
Status
Not open for further replies.

tweaknut

Regular
ISP
BSNL & Airtel
I want to take a new Reliance Wireline Broadband Connection Rs 649/- 600kbps Combo plan. With regarding to installation and other initial charges. How much do I need to pay? is it only Rs.500 or Rs.500 for internet + 800 for landline?Could the Reliance Broadband users in the forum pls clarify?

Me too on the same boat.. Also let us know if I pay three months Advance can the installation charges be escaped such as airtel?

yeah..thanks..i got it confirmed from reliance customer care that for combo plan installation fee is only Rs.500 :)

I have taken a new connection today from reliance and the installation charges are Rs. 500. And that too those 75 rupees would be deducted every month from your bill till installation charges get waived.

I have taken a new connection today from reliance and the installation charges are Rs. 500. And that too those 75 rupees would be deducted every month from your bill till installation charges get waived.

i dont understand..if the installation charges is 500 then what is this 75 u r paying for?? could u pls explain.

i dont understand..if the installation charges is 500 then what is this 75 u r paying for?? could u pls explain.

That 75 rupees was discount given to you..Its not you paying to them.. They are waving of your installation charges monthly wise.. That means after 7 months you can say that you got the connection for no installation charges.

Tweaknut i am also from bangalore and interested in going for the reliacne broadband connection, if you are able to get the contact details of the provider do let me know too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back