SOme help here to decided about UL750 plan

• Thread starter Thread starter munna_live
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,105

munna_live

ISP
BSNL
i used to use 500 plan but i have changed to UL 750 Plan ..below is screen shot of my Plan Changed in Portal
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4271/seecv1.jpg

so my plan is changed nah ..i am getting download speed upto 250kbps..
pls tell me..

When i was change my plan 750 to 750+, it shows Order Status = Provisionedbut in ur case it says Future Dated.

I dont think it has been changed yet.Please confirm your exchange and dont download much before doing that.

Till yesterday it used to SHow
Order Status : Open
but frm today morning
Order Status : Future Dated
i downloaded more than 6GB yesterday...:(

Now before downloading anything just confirm from the exchange.If they say that it has not been changed yet then you will have to fight with them to get the 6Gb as free:evil:

I dont think it has been changed yet.Please confirm your exchange and dont download much before doing that.

When i asked exchange on 2nd Aug they told it will be changed...i asked them how to know if it changed or not they said just login in ur "Portal" and click on "My Orders" it will be updated...
so i have checked on 2nd Aug night it changed frm 500 to UL 750...so i started downloading Stuff...:(

Ask them the meaning of Future Dated.According to me it means that your plan has been scheduled to change later in the month but has not been changed yet because when a plan has been implemented it is shown as Provisioned

Now before downloading anything just confirm from the exchange.If they say that it has not been changed yet then you will have to fight with them to get the 6Gb as free:evil:

No way i am going to pay for 6GB as they said i have checked my "Portal" when it is changed i downloaded stuff...do u think i will be billed..and "My Usage" place is not updating
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/2240/see1fu3.jpg

I think you will be charged.The usage is not being updated for many users due to some problem at BSNL's servers.Now the only way you can save yourself from paying for 6GB is by just fighting with them on the basis that the portal showed my plan as UL750 as you(BSNL People) said.

I think you will be charged.The usage is not being updated for many users due to some problem at BSNL's servers.Now the only way you can save yourself from paying for 6GB is by just fighting with them on the basis that the portal showed my plan as UL750 as you(BSNL People) said.

thanks buddy..will go to BSNL office tomorrow

Back