Somebody wakeup tatasky, Dish tv to offer 400 channels next year!!!!!

But u need to understand tht this will not be acceptable to dishtv ... Just use some common sense ... Its very sad tht some ppl don't even have common sense

We need to understand that I was talking about technical interoperability and not about financial mergers. These are all hard things for you to understand.

U can't do technical interoperability without big finances ... But then this is a common sense thing with no technicality ... So u will not be able to understand this .. No wonder u call urself technical when u don't even know tht they can't use each other boxes cos the encryption method is different ... Have u seen any Suntv guy getting dishtv feed? I hope this cleans up the rust placed in ur brain ... I mean dual brain :D

@hitman, you can watch Dishtv channels if they are FTA. Just check you can get ETC punjabi, jagran and other channels in Sun dth STB if you add the TP. I saw people getting Dishtv channels few which are FTA. you can get it even in any other FTA STB. First learn then tell about your greatness.and dont always expect others to be fools.

FTA can be viewed with the box ... There is no surprises in tht .. Tht's y it is FTA ... But I guess u don't know wht FTA stands for ... I am talking abt encrypted paid channels ... Just understand the difference first .. If one have to see FTA onlt then y would one need dishtv, TS etc ... U too seems to be in Dhoni's category ... make be u r his 3rd brain lolzzz ... :D

:rofl::rofl:

well i doubt whether there are 400 channels itself in india (excluding the foreign channels)!!!:P

FTA can be viewed with the box ... There is no surprises in tht .. Tht's y it is FTA ... But I guess u don't know wht FTA stands for ... I am talking abt encrypted paid channels ... Just understand the difference first .. If one have to see FTA onlt then y would one need dishtv, TS etc ... U too seems to be in Dhoni's category ... make be u r his 3rd brain lolzzz ... :D

Now what Admin is doing? You seem to flame and abuse everyone. You didn't understand the concept and posting some thing else. Go back and read the whole thread again and then post. Going extremely offtopic :mad:

I request Admin to take note of his posts. It is the same in every thread where he is calling atleast one member there as brain less.

are you gone mad? I am expalining you few things and you are comparing me with others.maybe you have no brain at all.:hysterical:

read this you mad fellow.Have u seen any Suntv guy getting dishtv feed?

you had said that, you asked about dishtv feed and surely that feed is coming from Dishtv from NSS6 satellite.if Dishtv removes that Channel then you cant get that feed. can u? Just use your semi fried brain to understand it properly.

:rofl::rofl:

I think you are encouraging him to insult others which is very bad.

@sundth_guy ... U still don't understand wht I said ... lolzzz ... :D ... Its abt encrypted paid channels ... Now u understand y I compared u with Dhoni? wht items we have on this forum :D@Dhoni ... it was "brain lolzzz" where lolzzz means :yahoo: .. not brainless ... But tht wouldn't be bad either :D

@sundth_guy ... U still don't understand wht I said ... lolzzz ... :D ... Its abt encrypted paid channels ... Now u understand y I compared u with Dhoni? wht items we have on this forum :D

@Dhoni ... it was "brain lolzzz" where lolzzz means :yahoo: .. not brainless ... But tht wouldn't be bad either :D

What a logic less argument? Can't dish Tv cam receive Sun dth channels if the switch to Mpeg2 and use Conax? Can't Sun dth stb receive Dish tv channels if they just change their encryption to IRDETO. If you don't know anything about this then you should ask the questions politely. Not like this.

what made you laugh? you are also his kind of mad fellow? first understand what he said, if you think he is correct then you are also more mad than him.
Till now i had respect for you as i thought you were little well behaved member but :confused:

I also thought like that only. But now both are same :thumbsup:

Back