sony ericsson mobile

• Thread starter Thread starter mans17
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,162

mans17

ISP
BsNl
Dear Sir/ Madam, This is to inform u that Sony ericsson sets are faulty. The details are as below:1)Date of purchase : 19/03/08(Big Bazar, Allahabad)2)problem occurred : 22/05/083)mobile given to service centre:23/05/08Problem- over heating, network and error message problem4)mobile received:16/06/08(almost after a month)5)again problem( no display):01/07/08 but the service centre authorities said they are out of stock and refused to admit the handset.6) finally on :22/07/08 they admitted the set and repaired it within 15 min. It is to be noted they never gave me the job Card.7)again on :28/07/08 the same (no display) problem ocured.Now the set is repaired but again it is giving problems.I just want to say that service centre is very rude to me and say that after 2 hrs. of repair the set stops working then they are not liable, and also i am fed up using such a faulty set.Being an Advocate and practicing at Allahabad high Court if no action is taken, either pay my money back or give me a new handset against this faulty one, then very soon i am going to take legal action towards the sony Ericsson , India as well as the service centre(RT Outsorcing services ltd., C/O Mr. Ajay Srivastava(9451373440) ,Address.-UG-402 Divyakung Apartment,12 Cooper Road Civil LInes, Allahabad Phone 0532-2400434). with Regards, Manvendra Nath Singh (Advocate, High Court) Allahabad.Contact No. 9415131806

Why the hell do you post this here?Do you think this is some consumer rights organisation.

Back