Sony MAX HD and SAB TV HD

SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 5G
A source close to the development informed, “Sony Max and SAB TV will soon have HD feeds. This could happen in the next two months. The pricing is still to be worked out, but the revenue model for both the HD channels will be ad-based. This apart, the MSM network is also looking to launch two music channels in the next 6-8 months.”
MAX HD was pending from long time, but why SAB TV HD?

Sab TV is having a lot of viewership.

I agree that SAB TV shows are more watched compared to even Sony's main channel. But do those shows really need to be broadcast in HD?
I would prefer to watch some good quality shows, or movies in HD.

Well its not like they are replacing max HD with sab HD.

Eventually we can expect all main channels from all networks available on HD. They will see that as the way forward - revenue wise also. And soon HD will be like normal SD - if it isn't already is - only more expensive - ultra HD 4k whatever will become the new HD

Reactions: SVK
Well its not like they are replacing max HD with sab HD.

Eventually we can expect all main channels from all networks available on HD. They will see that as the way forward - revenue wise also. And soon HD will be like normal SD - if it isn't already is - only more expensive - ultra HD 4k whatever will become the new HD
That is case I think in UK. Sky UK has created new base pack of all HD channels where HD channels LCN takes place of their SD versions. Almost all major channels in UK have HD version and they form base pack for HD.
I wish in India too operators start having HD base pack.

Back