Sony Set Max on Zee Dish TV DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter iamanand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 12,353

iamanand

ISP
Airtel
Hi,I live in chennai and have DIsh Tv connection. I am subscribed to the Sony Boquet but since morning i am not rceiving the MAX channel alone. I am receiving the Sony and SAB TV etc.. Have the coordinates been changed? If the problem is because of the satellite chaneg then i am going to insist on the adjustment to the DISH being done free of cost. Is anyone else facing this problem? Regardsanand

Well their is no such problem i am getting it. No problem in recieving Set MAX channel. Just try to retune your stb and check again.

Hi,
I live in chennai and have DIsh Tv connection. I am subscribed to the Sony Boquet but since morning i am not rceiving the MAX channel alone. I am receiving the Sony and SAB TV etc..

Have the coordinates been changed?

If the problem is because of the satellite chaneg then i am going to insist on the adjustment to the DISH being done free of cost.

Is anyone else facing this problem?

Regards
anand

Yes,I was having this same problem about MAX yesterday but the problem was solved after re tuning

Well their is no such problem i am getting it. No problem in recieving Set MAX channel. Just try to retune your stb and check again.
Main problem is .. choosing dish tv

Main problem is .. choosing dish tv

Right for me suddenly SUN channels stopped , No Access for all SUN channels and i was calling 10 times for the cc and they all are waste and stupids, donno how to talk even, everytime they say it will come in 15 mins to 2 hours ,, some times they hung the call. also they say to keep the stb at a particular channel without changing for 2 hours .. wat stupid is this ,, even i did that and no use. finally got fed up and changed to Tata Sky, i earlier had a TS connection which i didnot recharge bcos of Non availability of SUN channels at that time ,, and now i Removed Dishtv Dish and fixed TS dish my self and did a recharge online , with in seconds, CHannels started coming in TS. Now am gonna continue TS as i get most tamil channels in TS tat are in Dish, worst service Dishtv product is nice but very bad service, at the same time TS Technology Rocks.

Right for me suddenly SUN channels stopped , No Access for all SUN channels and i was calling 10 times for the cc and they all are waste and stupids, donno how to talk even, everytime they say it will come in 15 mins to 2 hours ,, some times they hung the call. also they say to keep the stb at a particular channel without changing for 2 hours .. wat stupid is this ,, even i did that and no use. finally got fed up and changed to Tata Sky, i earlier had a TS connection which i didnot recharge bcos of Non availability of SUN channels at that time ,, and now i Removed Dishtv Dish and fixed TS dish my self and did a recharge online , with in seconds, CHannels started coming in TS. Now am gonna continue TS as i get most tamil channels in TS tat are in Dish, worst service Dishtv product is nice but very bad service, at the same time TS Technology Rocks.
suddenly i m aslo make mind to change the dish tv to another one

everyone has that IDEA of changing their DTH but they dont have any options to change as everbody have their own disadvantage:@

Yes,I was having this same problem about MAX yesterday but the problem was solved after re tuning

can anyone tell me how to re tune

press menu button on your remote scroll to settings and scroll to channel search in settings and click OK on remoteafter rescanning of channels press red button to save the channels and your STB is retuned

everyone has that IDEA of changing their DTH but they dont have any options to change as everbody have their own disadvantage:@
agree .

Back