Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Check Sony Xperia M Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal

Check Sony Xperia M Dual Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal

Meet the new Xperia M with this detailed look at the Sony smartphone with magical one-touch functions. Discover the simplicity and ease of creating instant connections with the slim, precision-crafted Xperia M -- share your music to an NFC speaker or headset with one-touch listening, swap photos with your friends with a single touch, and view pictures, videos and movies on your TV with one-touch mirroring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sony is coming with this new Xperia M loaded with ultimate features and rumors are rolling around that this will be the cheapest smartphone form sony but generally Sony phones are tag with high ranges lts c how much they will tag this phone.

Phone arrived yesterday , here is a very fast review
* Pretty fast tbh. no slowing down or anything
* Display is great but viewing angle is pretty bad , and when you start to tilt , it starts to reflect the blacks a lot.. kind of annoying , but if someone not too tech savvy going to use , i dont think it will be an issue.
* Looks gives you an idea its made of aluminum , but when you open the back cover , it feel very cheap plastic. Cant blame them for a phone for this cost. Back cover is made of soft , rubber like plastic, not a matte one though. Feels good .
* Audio , video playback are excellent . Again thanks to the 1 GHz Qualcomm dual-core processor and 1 GB RAM.
* Headphones provided are okish , not great. Using a good headphone with mic support is advisable ( I used brainwavz M5 ).
* USB cable provided was pretty solid. But had a few issues with loose connection. Havent had issues with other USB cables when used with my laptop usb port , this one was DCing due to loose connection. Kind of annoying.
* As usual , the phone was loaded with bloatware. was able to remove most of them though. waiting for good ROM to be released , so that i can flash and save some memory and space.
* Battery was quite good , from my use yesterday. But it needs some more time to comment on.
* Phone is very light , but weight is not evenly distributed though.
* The side button are not actually from the board itself , rather on the back cover. Its made to work on contact with the board/body of the actual phone. So not sure if it can sustain its working state when accidentally there is an water contact to it.
* Camera was very "OK" , felt like 3-5 years old camera , kind of disappointed with Sony. Will try some outdoor shooting today.
Added:
* The LED at the bottom is really gorgeous. Yes the space is extra and waste , a design problem ? But they used it for the LED , and its good.
* The mic opening(hole) is at the bottom , and I would warn people who want to use wet screen protector installation to be extra careful.
* The external speaker is excellent. As we see in all other sony phones. Excellent volume , sounds great even at highest level of volume

Overall a very good phone imo , for those who want a sub 12.5K phone.

Single.
Sim has yet to be cut to microsim , will do it today , hence , no comment on the call quality.
Also front camera has very low light sentivity , with any amount of light , its just dark. skype worked fine , but not without few hiccups.
Overall not a bad phone for this price range. The processor and ram alone would justify this price for this phone.

Back