• Views Views 6,529

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Check Sony Xperia M2 Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal | Infibeam

Introducing Xperia™ M2, the best smartphone technology in its class1 | Blog Portal - Sony Smartphones

The slimmest 4G smartphone2 with the best smartphone camera3 and largest qHD display4 in its class
Sony’s premium experiences, including the OmniBalance design, stunning processor performance, 4G speed and a long-lasting battery in a mid-range smartphone
Razor sharp photos and video with the 8MP Exmor RS™ for mobile, HDR camera, and Xperia camera apps for live video broadcasting and sharing
A unique entertainment package of 3 blockbuster movies, 30 days free trial of the Music Unlimited service and a range of PlayStation®Mobile games available out of the box
Xperia™ M2 | Fast smartphone - Sony Smartphones (Global UK English)

Weight
148 grams

Dimensions
139.6 x 71.1 x 8.6 mm

Camera
8 megapixels
4 x digital zoom
HD video recording (1080 p)
Display
4.8" display
960 x 540 pixels and 16,777,216-colour TFT

On the inside
GoogleAndroid™ 4.3 (Jelly Bean MR2)
1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8926 Quad Core (Gina, Rex)
1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8226 Quad Core (Rita)
Adreno 305

Battery
Talktime: up to 14 hours 14 min**
Standby time: up to 693 hours**
Music listening time: up to 56 hours 49 min**
Video playback time: up to 8 hours 25 min**
Battery (Embedded) 2300 mAh

Well I also posted about it :P :P
Phone to look out for in mid range android. Expected Price 18K

I tried fixing that post (hotlink image, embedded links, formatting etc etc) . Required too much effort so created a fresh one.

I like Z2. Of course, it is not a phone for me. And I am yet to meet anyone who would buy a Sony over Samsung or even HTC so well bad luck Sony.

/I am that guy. Anyways, what's the point of flipkart links with just xperia m2 typed In the search box? It's kinda misleading. Just saying.

Well. I am too lazy to find something that automates the process so I do it manually.Hmm. That made no sense. I could not find a better way to add product links to product threads so I add them manually.

Back