Soundcore by Anker Life Q10 with Fast Charging Bluetooth Headset

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Soundcore by Anker Life Q10 with Fast Charging Bluetooth Headset

Flipkart has a good price on this model. Ordered just now. Though Mi has a similar model that is cheaper than this. But I wanted something with USB-C charging so selected Anker.

Og8wcoT.webp

Also ordered this TP-Link Bluetooth 5 adapter coz I currently have a unbranded shitty thing that is pretty bad.

TP-Link USB Bluetooth Adapter for PC, 5.0 Bluetooth Dongle Receiver

Last edited:
I had the Mi one. The button to switch on/off Bluetooth got damaged in less than a year. And the ear pads came out soon after.

Got this earlier today. I like it so far. There are a few issues though. Volume buttons are a hit and miss. Not every click is registered on the device. Not sure if this is common with Bluetooth devices or I should seek a replacement. Manual is a booklet full of images. A lot of things are just confusing. Website has some textual information which is handy like this bit.

To pair with two devices at the same time:
- Hold down the Volume+ and Volume- buttons at the same time for 4s to make Life Q10 re-enter pairing mode, then find Life Q10 in the second device's list of available Bluetooth devices.

It also does not seem to charge from USB-C to USB-C cables. Had to use the bundled USB-A to USB-C cable.

Last edited:

Back