Spam Messages

• Thread starter Thread starter User007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1,739
ISP
Airtel Fiber, Airtel 4G
Hi, I have been receiving these sort of 18+ messages on primary number since last 8-10 Months. Does anyone know how to stop or any action that can be taken. I am registered on DND. I have been using this number for like 8 years now and these messages are coming out of nowhere. Any sort of help appreciated. Thanks!

Install Microsoft SMS Organizer app and be done with it.

And never join that free holiday/gift contest at mall/stores.

Reactions: SVK
Keep reporting each one through the dnd app as well. Takes a few seconds.
That I always do xD. But they keep on sending same sort of messages with different number. I never gave my phone number anywhere not even third party websites that's what troubling me and these number are of normal users. I don't get it why.

Even if you don't give out your number it's also possible that your contacts who store your number in their phone get it leaked when THEY install some app that steal it...

These messages are not stopping and I am getting these every 4-5 days. Customer care says just block number. Numbers I report on DND app airtel doesn't provide update what action they took and closes the ticket. SMS organizer app isn't helping. How can I report it to cyber crime department anyone?

I have a VI number just give it to supermarkets and restaurants. Even If I didn't recharge I will receive otp for supermarkets (some markets verify the number whether is fake or not). I don't attend any calls from that number

Back