spectranet the worst ever..

ISP
RVR Broadband
Dear All,Spectranet is the most worst ISP seen ever...their customer service is better than the worst too... i have applied for the 6 months subscription just assuming the service to be great...believe me guys..i have taken the connection in the month of January 2011 and till now i didn't get the connection..i have paid Rs. 2500 bucks to these people and i didn't get the refund even...folks....i just want to create awareness in u people not to fall under these type of fraud isp's...Cheers,Naresh Kumar+919642509509

I agree with you Naresh, the worst part is not Spectranet, for me it is Anjali Satellite Service, that makes it worse. Anjali Satellite services is the first Broadband provider in India that offers poor connectivity (as low as 1.00kb to as high as 24.00 kb while my i pay for 1.mb plan) during day time, the best part is Anjali Satellite Services ensures that there is no connection during nights, making Anjali Satellite Services the only Indian Broadband provider that offers internet connections only during day time. Hats of to anjali Satellite services and its proud owners., these guys simply switch off their mobile phone so no one can complain, just like a Cat closing its eyes and thinking the world around is blind these guys are really great and i really appreciate them and recommend their Services for those fools who want 1 kb/s - 23 kb/s connection during day time alone for 1000 rs per month...

Back