• Thread starter Thread starter jazzyjazzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 11,754
can you test speeds on delhi server? coz for me there's no speed boost! :(

can you test speeds on delhi server? coz for me there's no speed boost! :(

There you go:

https://www.speedtest.net

I must add that downloading from torrents is still throttled. I'm not talking about illegal stuff here, you can't even download CentOS from torrents at more than 80 kbps on a 512 kbps connection.

Otherwise browsing and downloading from other sites is good and youtube 360p videos are playing without any buffer, which was not the case before speed boost.

hi guys ! i am new here , i am anime fan [japanese cartoon] so i download 720p torrents daily my plan is 499 ,UL,1 MBPS, 5 GB , Bill cycle starts on 5 of every month so i empty my 5 gb by 6 of every month .

i too got speed of 2 MBPS and i thought it was co-incident in 192.168.1.1 , i was editing some things there and i restarted there . i thought that only i was getting but i google it to confirm and i am here now !!

please post if this trick works again and anyone here know why all got 2 mbps speed ?

----------

why the hell don't I ever get a speed boost! :(

you get always restart you modem while downloading , or at least once in hour .

i thought Airtel's ADSL supports only max 7mbps download speeds
well i was getting speeds of 850-950 KBps on torrents so thats makes it 7-8 mbps . there's already 8 mbps connection which airtel provides at some places but i can be wrong .

i had been getting the speed boost continuously for about 5-6 days... just returned to normal last night :D.. now i'm addicted to the speed though sucks to be back to 512 :(

Back