Speed not as of promised only on phone.

ISP
railwire
I recently took Railwire plan of 50mbps. On PC I am getting speed of 50mbps constantly but on phone it's speed is around 10-15mbps. Why is that? PC is connected via cable for internet( I don't know the term for that cable. XD) and Mobile gets it's internet via router.

15Mbps is very low even for 2.4Ghz WiFi. You should try changing WiFi channel on your router.

Get a WiFi analyzer app and check if other wifi's signal are in the same channel. If not, then connect your PC via wifi to confirm that there's no issue with the wifi router.

Get a WiFi analyzer app and check if other wifi's signal are in the same channel. If not, then connect your PC via wifi to confirm that there's no issue with the wifi router.
I checked the speed in pc via wifi as u said and i am getting speed around 50mbps. The speed is slow only on mobile. my mobile is not an old one.

Also u have Railwire so I guess I can clear my doubt. During daytime the speed is almost 50mbps but at night(8-10), the speed is somewhat slow. Do u experience the same?

@tusharsingh43 I get good speeds only before 9-10 AM and after 12 at night. Other than that speeds are poor most of the time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201021-004939.webp
    Screenshot_20201021-004939.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 281

Back