Speed problems in rainy season

• Thread starter Thread starter ChinmayS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 4,162
I think you should complain.ur paying for Broadband speeds and thats what you should getBesides users who complain regularly, especially those who escalate to GM/MD or other seniors ; with adequate proof like screen shots,etcusually have no problemsand when they do have problems,its promptly rectified, coz the local exchange guys dontwant to get kicked by the big bosses

I think you should complain.
ur paying for Broadband speeds and thats what you should get

Besides users who complain regularly, especially those who escalate to GM/MD or other seniors ; with adequate proof like screen shots,etc
usually have no problems

and when they do have problems,
its promptly rectified, coz the local exchange guys dont
want to get kicked by the big bosses

:)Thanks Scorpio1, thanxs dil se(from heart);
Guyz, angels like scorpio1 are here who really encourage me and who promote me for doing things.

Finally I visited my BB dept in local exchange, followed golden pathway given by scorpio1(check visitor message in my profile also), and I got it....:yahoo:

Yes....hurray I am so much happy; If I would have been GAY I would have kissed scorpio1, really I am so much happy!:yahoo:

My downstream speed increased from 1152kbps to 2047kbps(ideal)
My upload speed increased from 256kbps to 511kbps(ideal)

Check this status->
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/1860/adslstatuskk5.jpg

Speed results I'll upload soon,

Thanks a lot guyz for your great support, deep interest in helping others.

KEEP SERVING MANKIND!!:thumbsup:

Because of my happiness, I've decide to add reputation in each of member who post in this topic, If you want to add to my happiness, add in my reputation level by clicking on a button on left down corner(containing 3 buttons) of my profile.

ur welcome dude.And we can help you , coz someone on this forum helped us before :)

ur welcome dude.And we can help you , coz someone on this forum helped us before :)

Here is the latest screen shot obtained after speed tests @ speedtest.net

Although downloading speed is low, and does not reach 90% of 2048kbps, but still I m happy!:)

Latest screenshot at night.

Cheers!:)

great ! i didnt have internet for past 4 days, since i am on 256kbps unlimited, they tried everything to rectify my connection (i guess). I was getting 1mbps before disconnection, now it is back to ~512. I had lost patience and shouted them for not repairing for last 4 days.. so they screwed me up :P ! Still happy that i get atleast 512 on 256kbps !

Back