Sports channels for the next six months

yes...i had activated it for a month @ cost of Rs 32/-

Australia has lost three wickets

Good to see that u have activated.:D Iwas waited for SD management to revise the price but unfortunately i think they r not gonna change the price of it.:madness::@

How about the clarity of Star cricket in SD????????

clarity is better...far far better than ACV Digital....Sound is in stereo...But i just get feeling that Zee Sports has got a little edge in terms of clarity comparing to SC....It is expensive ...But it is worth as you can watch fierce enounters b/w Australia and South Africa for a month....

i thought to activate SC but now its available in my cable itself.. great SCV

Actually the cable operator of yours is using the CAS stb and transmitting the channel. (He will be paying Rs.5 for it from his pocket to SCV). Our area fellows also started doing this. All happend just after SD's launch. Time for them to fear about loosing customers :)

ya rightly said Dhoni.Even in my area the cable operator is doing the same thing.I think SCV is providing SC to cable operator inturn cable operator will pay Rs.50 to SCV.By the way SCV can loot money by this:wall::wall::wall::wall:

ya rightly said Dhoni.Even in my area the cable operator is doing the same thing.I think SCV is providing SC to cable operator inturn cable operator will pay Rs.50 to SCV.By the way SCV can loot money by this:wall::wall::wall::wall:

No not like that. SCV will be giving the same channels. Our cable operators don't have any control over them. What he does is, he will buy a CAS stb just like us and take a channel and pay rs.5 to SCV. SCV will be thinking that some customer is paying. Then he will use a modulator and will send the RF signals in his line. So we will get what ever channel he changes in his stb. You can even see volume levels adjusted.

Till they fought with MK SCV used to be strict. They will question the cable operator if they see him showing a channel using the CAS STB. Because if 100 customers in his area opt for SC and each pay Rs.5 SCV will get profit. But if this cable man shows it then SCV will get only Rs.5.

In my area cable opertor went to an extent and bought SD, now the cable operator is providing commedy thirai.

i have activated SC,Ten and Zee sports....along with News and Aaj Tak channels....i will continue to activate SC for one more month and there after will go with Ten Sports and Set Max....Will think about SC in June only for the ICC t20 world cup and The Ashes...March -May is the time for one and onlt SET MAX for India NewZealand and IPL 2009............:@

how is the quality of ten sports? last time i subscribed to it in july-aug the picture quality was horrible with very low resolution...

Back