• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 3,151

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Jio & Hathway
Sri Lanka news : Sri Lanka to fill West Indies void in India | Cricket News | India v West Indies | ESPN Cricinfo

Sri Lanka have agreed to fill the void that has been created by West Indies abandoning their current tour of India because of a payment structure dispute between the players and the WICB and WIPA. They will play a series of five ODIs in November.

the five ODIs would be played between November 1 and 15 and that a final itinerary was awaited from the BCCI.

Yeah easy hunting for indian team was just around the corner.

Binny for Aaron... I have no idea why he keeps getting the opportunity to carry drinks! Why isn't any deserving youngster getting a break?

Best ODI figures for India last time when he bowled in an ODI, so they need to make sure they justify by giving him a go, I guess..

Well, between that match and now, there was a series in England where he was found incompetent at international level. If the selectors are telling me that a 30-year old Binny is one of the top 15 young cricketers out of a billion Indians, I can't buy it.

Well, that was Test matches, and even I am not sure of his being in top 15, however, its only fair he is given a chance having done well, in technically what is his last ODI spell.

I would say a similar chance needs to be given to Manoj Tiwary, who has had a single outing in 2014 after performing reasonably well in 2012 v SL (I compare his performances then to how Rayudu is doing now)

Back