• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 14,635
Status
Not open for further replies.
so Tata Sky will be owned by tamil tigers if they add 95 channels :hysterical:

Kalyan_1980 said:
If 801 to 819 is filled with Tamil Channel, Tata Sky can use 726 to 799 for tamil channels,:cool2: so no need to wory about the channel numbers. Tata Sky may add around 95 tamil channels without any channel number problem. :dance::dance::dance:

----
------ Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM --------

One more Breaking news shown on ALL INdia Radio that Tata Sky is upgrading all subsriber to TS PLUS free of COST
and they are also removing restriction to copy data frm hard disk so from now on u get free TS PLUS upgrade + u can trasnfer any of ur fav serial to urs PD/HDD.

GREAT........................:thumb:

There is a limit for making April Fool, but you try is too high..... No one is going to belive this. :D

I think we should rename this thread as April Fool's thread. All those people who want to bluff can do so on this thread. :hysterical::hysterical:

I have changed my dth service provider to Dish TV with immediete effect.......

One more Breaking news shown on ALL INdia Radio that Tata Sky is upgrading all subsriber to TS PLUS free of COST
and they are also removing restriction to copy data frm hard disk so from now on u get free TS PLUS upgrade + u can trasnfer any of ur fav serial to urs PD/HDD.

GREAT........................:thumb:

panks2611 ... WHAT U MEAN BY... NEWS SHOWN ON ALL INDIA RADIO ... IT CANNOT BE SHOWN ONLY WE CAN HEAR IT... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

so Tata Sky will be owned by tamil tigers if they add 95 channels :hysterical:

What you meant by it? ;)

panks2611 ... WHAT U MEAN BY... NEWS SHOWN ON ALL INDIA RADIO ... IT CANNOT BE SHOWN ONLY WE CAN HEAR IT... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

No contradiction; if music can be heard in a tv channel, so can music be seen in a radio channel. Plug the ears and open the eyes to see a miracle!

I have changed my dth service provider to Dish TV with immediete effect.......

I belived it :dance::dance::dance:

Off Topic:
What is that in ur profile picture, is it a cent bottle? :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back