Star Cricket HD and Espn HD 24/7 will be added on 15th july

• Thread starter Thread starter maxi2111991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 7,449
408 is the channel no. of Ten Sports HD.

hey that's Ten cricket HD and it will go after India's Tour of West indies

----------

now the ad of star cricket HD and espn HD showing Coming Soon and not Starts 15th July

There is a tweet from Sanjeev Palar (F1 presenter - ESPN Star Sports)...where in he had tweeted that Great News for F1 fans in India. Our HD channel is heading your way, should be arriving before the end of the month.

My query to you guys i am using normal 29" TV...if i buy TS HD+ will there be any difference in picture quality if i watch those HD channels in my 29" TV when it compared to normal telecast of channels...

You'll still get good quality on your TV, obviously not the most optimal picture quality like you would on an HDTV, but I'd say the upgrade would still be worth it. I've seen blurays that have looked good on a SDTV.

You mean to say - upgrading it to HD+ box or an upgrade both the tv LCD/LED along with HD+...

The latest adds have shown that Star Cricket HD will be available on Tata Sky and Videocon, but the ESPN HD add shows that it will only be available on Videocon. Whats that all about. ???

I guess we did see it coming.. TS has only slot available and so cricket it is....

Back