Star Den has added 7 new channels in its bouquet,will it come to Tata Sky?

arian_walls

ISP
intech
Hi,Star Den(an alliance between star network and ibn),the group which offers both star and ibn channels along with zoom and times now has now added 7 more channels to its bouquet namely :fx tvfox crimebaby tvnat geo wildnat geo adventurenat geo music andnat geo Hd.As Tata Sky is a joint venture between tata and star network and as seen before,all channels from the group has been added by tata skySo there are chances that these channels may be added as well.But the Big question is ,will it be added?As Tata sky is not concentrating on Hd channels as most customer use the Mpeg 2 boxes which is not HD compatible,so Barring nat geo HD...all other 6 channels may be added by tata sky.Guys,try to find out more on this...incase if these channels are added then it will enhance our experience

I saw the programming for FX TV and I was hoping they add to the list of channels soon.

Yeah. I hope they add these channels soon. They have been adding quite a few channels as of late.

Chances of these channels coming are high as it is now available in a bouquet,but if added then Tata Sky can further increase the cost of the pack in which they put these channels or they may create a new pack for another 45 rs per month like they did it with cosmo pack when wb,mgm,tcm and lumiere were added

Back