• Thread starter Thread starter s_parkhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 20,522

s_parkhi

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
Star TV has launched the marathi news channel Star Majha on June 21 but thats not there on Tata Sky network. Thats disappointing since its Star TV channel only and moreover its a free to air channel on Insat 4A. Surprisingly tata sky customer case also dont have any updates on that. Mee Marathi is another channel which is not there on Tata Sky. Also there is no update on Star Cricket.

No new marathi channels on Tata Sky -as reported by local newspaper.

But that is the channel owned by Star group, its there on same satellite INSAT 4A and its a free to air channel. When these 3 things combine, I can't understand the reason why its not there on Tata Sky.

Hi.guys, for new marathi cannales inquary i call to Tata Sky customer care they say that for tata sky all the channel are paid.then i asked that they are free to air chhanles and it is also shown on zee dish tv, then they reply that zee dish tv and dd dirtect are tied toghether and goverment has owned sattalite for dth and tata sky has only one transponder. And I also read in newspaper that all the allotted space for channels of tata sky are full then for this time there are chances of new other channels is very less because of space

Tata Sky currently has 12 TP which are enough to carry 135 channels atleast.

Well thay can add more channles because Dish Tv carry 137 services(120 Channels + 17 Network Services) in their 8 TP even new TP have only 6 channels. So why Tata Sky doesn't use their TP.

First they removed good channels like zee muzic and zee sports giving reason of less popularity and TP shortage.Then they add useless channels like Lok sabha tv.That means they think Lok sabha tv is more popular than zee muzic?Now they are not adding marathi channels which are gaining popularity day by day.Maharastra is a state which have max Tata Sky subscribers.

Well Dish Tv working in Maharastra well. They have- Zee Marathi- ETV Marathi- Mi Marathi- Zee 24 Tass- DD MarathiNow upcomming - Zee Talkies.

Back