Star Majha will be soon available

• Thread starter Thread starter akshay_85in
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,993

akshay_85in

ISP
cable
I had sent a letter to star majha that when will this channel is going to come on Tata Sky as star and tata are 80:20 JV, I got a reply mail from star majha this the reply mail which i got.:yahoo:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for writing to Star Majha.

Star majha will be made available soon on DTH platform.

Do keep writing to us and send us any ideas/stories/videos that you may want to see on your channel.

Best Regards

Star News Communication Team

I think we should be given ZEE 24 TAAS first. Because it is better & more popular.

I think Zee 24 Taas will not come on Tata Sky as i think it was there earlier but tatasky had dropped this channel along with some other zee channels.

ZEE 24 TAAS was never there on Tata Sky, ZEE channels were dropped before ZEE 24 TAAS was launched.I think any of one news channel is sufficient to be there on TATASKY, I have seen STAR MAJHA online and it looks good with coverage, no idea about ZEE 24 TAAS

I had got same reply on 2 nd July. The mail is appended below:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Jul 2, 2007 4:46 PM
Subject: Re: Tata Sky
To: _________________________

Dear Sir,

Currently its is not available on DTH platform. However we shall make the channel available on DTH platform soon.

Do keep writing to us and send us any ideas/stories/videos that you may want to see on your channel.

Best Regards

Star Majha Communication Team

I had sent a letter to star majha that when will this channel is going to come on Tata Sky as star and tata are 80:20 JV, I got a reply mail from star majha this the reply mail which i got.:yahoo:

Dear Sir,

Star majha will be made available soon on DTH platform.

Best Regards

Star News Communication Team

DTH........... Dishtv or Tatasky? they did not mention that.

Right now this channels is not available on any platform...therefore they have not mentioned dishtv/ Tata Sky/dd direct/sundirect........and there fore they have written in talks with Dth Platform.

Back