Star network not part of Platinum pakage

• Thread starter Thread starter prem1712
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,550

prem1712

ISP
BSNL
guys, Now star network is not part of any package even with Platinum pakage,need to pay 55 for it ..which was part old maxi package ..they changed all package and playing with us .. I am using dishtv for 2 yrs ..they always sucks .,,

You are wrong Mr. Prem1712, Star Network channels are still available in platinum pack. All the star channels are available on Platinum pack except Star one. Yes if you are from south then Star pack is not available for you in platinum pack and you need to subscribe for that Super star pack separately @ Rs.55+ tax Also all the old packs are still available on dishtv for recharge. Like Maxi , Maxi plus , welcome etc.

Thanks for the info ..yes ur right ..i am in south ..need only star vijay ..for which i payed 61..just for information ..few day back they got problem in renew account and that only new package can be activited ..that's y chaged to new package ..

Cheers..Thanks

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

with maxi ..star vijay(tamil channel) is part of
South bouquet which i can pick from one regoinal selection.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

guys,

Now star network is not part of any package even with Platinum pakage,need to pay 55 for it ..which was part old maxi package ..they changed all package and playing with us ..

I am using dishtv for 2 yrs ..they always sucks .,,

Thanks for the info ..yes ur right ..i am in south ..need only star vijay ..for which i payed 61..just for information ..few day back they got problem in renew account and that only new package can be activited ..that's y chaged to new package ..

Cheers..Thanks

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

with maxi ..star vijay(tamil channel) is part of
South bouquet which i can pick from one regoinal selection.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Well you can even go for maxi pack as well with Tamil as regional pack and you will get Star vijay channel in that pack.

Back