Star World Premiere HD on Tata Sky HD DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 143
  • Views Views 35,303
WTF is Star World Premiere HD? (I really have no clue)

Its new channel by Star which would broadcast American (and may be some other countries as well) shows on same day of broadcast abroad. But I wonder what stopped Star from broadcasting shows on same day on their existing channel Star World.

new channel = more money for the DTH people too. Wonder what is the al-carte price of this channel alone on various DTH providers.

Aju bhai have they added it or they are going to add it ?? I cant see it in my list of HD channels and im on mega pack ..

[color=rgb(77,77,77);font-family:Verdana, Arial;font-size:13px;]Initially, the channel will not have advertising but will have selective and restricted advertisements going forward. However, subscription will remain the main revenue source for the channel.[/color]
Source
And its a HD only channel. No SD version announced so far.
Expecting a premium price for the channel.

lol. do they have enough programming to last the day? or do they have 4-5 shows which repeat throughout the day?

The channel will premiere the latest seasons of American shows like Revenge (S3), Castle (S6), Criminal Minds (S9), The Simpsons (S25), Revolution (S2) , Two & A Half Men (S11), White Collar (S5),’Sons of Anarchy (S6), New Girl (S3), Person of Interest (S3), New Girl (S3), The Neighbors (S2) and many others.
Among the new shows, one of the biggest productions in the US on television and most anticipated show this year – ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D’ – will also premiere on Star World Premiere concurrently with the US. The show is all set to take television to the next level. The other new shows lined-up on the channel are Betrayal, Dads, The Blacklist, The Goldbergs, The Michael J Fox Show, Mom and Sleepy Hollow.

Back