Star World Premiere HD on Tata Sky HD DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 143
  • Views Views 35,303
I have fired a mail to harit.nagpal@Tata Sky.comI hope that's the correct email ID.Let's see. If enough people complain, that should do the trick.

Mr. Nagpal's first reply was a generic email. So I again replied to it as
Sent: 28 September 2013 13:12To: Harit NagpalSubject: RE: About Star World Premiere HD Dear Mr. NagpalThanks for your immediate response.But your reply is not going to cut it. I was never informed about this specials category when I spoke to the Customer Care while renewing the MegaHD pack.Anyway for people like me who are reasonably interested in new Technology, HD channels are the only ones worth viewing. After you are used to watching HD and bluray content, it's hard to go back to SD. I swallowed up your last policy change in requiring to subscribe SD channel to be able to view it's HD counterpart. But not allowing to let MegaHD users to view newly launched channels is not justified.I also know that you have enabled Star World Premiere for few MegaHD users. I think you should enable that on my account too. And now that I know about it, I can select better package when I renew my pack for next year.Regards
I got a reply in exact 1 minute
Looks like you ignored or did not look for the notification on Specials. In good faith, i am asking my colleague Lokesh to activate the channel for the remaining period of your current subscription. Best

got a reply from them....standard reply as previous shared by other member...wrote to them again...for addition...let us see if it works... :pray: :quiet:
got a standard reply as previous shared by some senior members....wrote to them back again...asking for enabling the channel..... :pray:

I have fired a mail to harit.nagpal@Tata Sky.comI hope that's the correct email ID.Let's see. If enough people complain, that should do the trick.
I think there isn't any dot in between the name. It's [email protected] and safe side you can add [email protected] other id's are [email protected] and general one is [email protected] a reply from them....standard reply as previous shared by other member...wrote to them again...for addition...let us see if it works... :pray: :quiet:got a standard reply as previous shared by some senior members....wrote to them back again...asking for enabling the channel..... :pray:
Keep writing untill they activate. Mine got activated after 2 round of mails. But I am planning to take this matter to TRAI and ministry so that they get a lesson forever.

I don't think I will be watching this channel even of they give me for free. But just for the heck of it and to piss them off, I feel like shooting some mails to them. I won't be renewing my subscription with Tata Sky from next time onwards. This is just one channel. Next time some other channel comes, they are going to dole out the same bs.

I just renewed my subscription on Tata Sky 2 months back, so I'm stuck with them. And I too won't be watching this much, so not of much use to me. I have a query though. Is this channel available on other DTH providers? If yes, how are they pricing it and are they including it in their Mega Packs?

Back