Star World Premiere HD on Tata Sky HD DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 143
  • Views Views 35,303
[color=rgb(63,69,73);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Tata Sky and Star World Premier HD together didnt really think towards whats coming. Consumers are more unhappy than they could have expected. Many annual subscribers are feeling cheated as Tata Sky is charging extra for this channel for annual subscribers too.[/color]

Channel shows the Season and the episode number on the right corner. Nice.

Manu said:
Is it ad free?
no ads but too many breaks for promos. don't like it at all. plus there is too many logos and stuff on the screen. And to answer about censorship, bad words are just made silent, would not know about picture censorship till compared to originals. watched Mom, The Blacklist... so far so good

I do not expect them to bring Spartacus style shows to India. They would have to broadcast them as 15 minute segments. :D

Navjot Singh said:
Channel shows the Season and the episode number on the right corner. Nice.
Aww. I used to love IntoNow for this.BTW. Is this channel only available on Tata Sky at the moment? What kind of stupidity is that? I mean they are showing first episodes of 26 shows this week right? What do they expect people on other DTH/CAS platforms to do? Start watching them from episode number 2/3/4/5?

Tata Sky and Star World Premier HD together didnt really think towards whats coming. Consumers are more unhappy than they could have expected. Many annual subscribers are feeling cheated as Tata Sky is charging extra for this channel for annual subscribers too.
Don't feel cheated. Instead fight for it. Many of us already mailed and objected this and one of us have got the channel for Free too. If you are on Mega HD pack, demand it free from Tata Sky.

I have dropped a mail to ceo desk, CCOO desk, help desk and Nodal officer desk.....
CCOO desk added the channel for me with in 2 hours....yesterday late in the evening i got the below mail from help desk....
Code:
Greetings from Tata Sky ! This is with reference to your email dated 25th September 2013 addressed to our Chief Executive Officer Mr.Harit Nagpal,, expressing your concern over the Star World HD premier not being part of Mega pack. We understand and appreciate your concern. However, please allow us to explain the reason. Firstly, may i take this opportunity to inform you that Star World Premiere HD is the first channel launched under the category of Tata Sky Specials.  This is a first in the industry as well as for Tata Sky customers. With this Channel, you will be able to watch the latest bigger shows at the same time as American Subscribers. As a premium special service, it is the only channel that has 26 new and returning shows. We do plan to add more premium services like this in the near future.  Furthermore, our Annual subscription proposition had recently been revised. Our valued subscribers were accordingly informed that going forward this subscription package will EXCLUDE any  Specials. In other words, Premium Special channels like Star World HD premier will require a separate subscription. This was applicable to all the renewals post February 2013. However, since your subscription has not been renewed in the above period, we understand that that you would not have received the above communication.. Therefore, given that you are a premium subscriber, as a special case we are happy to extend the subscription of this SPECIAL to you on a complimentary basis TILL YOUR CURRENT ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION GETS OVER  on 04/12/2013. Please do note that when you renew your subscription on 04/12/2013, the Specials like Star World HD premier will have to be subscribed additionally and will no longer be part of your Annual Mega Subscription. We hope you will enjoy our Specials and look forward to the renewal of your Tata Sky subscription. Assuring the best of our services at all times, Warm Regards MeenakshiCustomer Care Tata Sky Ltd.,

Back