Start EMAILING & CALLING DishTV for NDTV IMAGINE.

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3,828

autumn

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Friends if u want NDTV IMAGINE on DishTV then Start EMAILING & CALLING DishTV. That is the only way to get it as there is no news of NDTV IMAGINE will be available on Dish.:madness:

Customer care no : 1860 180 3474

Email address : [email protected]

Could you please post a sample mail which we could modify by adding our VC number and details to send across to Dish TV ? That would make our task easier and thus a lot many people would be able to send across mails to dish tv to try and awaken them from their long sleep.

It's right time to make calls.Please make calls as many as possible if we want to see channels on Dish TV.

It's right time to make calls.

Please make calls as many as possible if we want to see channels on Dish TV.
Dish TV will never listen to such requests. They have not added any new channel for quite soem time now where as Tata Sky is contiuously adding channels from last six months

Dish TV will never listen to such requests. They have not added any new channel for quite soem time now where as Tata Sky is contiuously adding channels from last six months
I agree dishtv has not added any new channels for quite some time and Tata sky added few new channels............but tell me frankly "are a common man will be able to see those channels" if not then what the use of these channels which added on day to day basis and available to you on payment.
Just one question: if dishtv will add these new channels and providde to you in separate pack are you gonna subscribe it???? and how many people here will subscribe to these packages, then will it be worth having channels on platform. what say?? tell frankly and honestly!!!!
To be very frank i am not gonna subscribe if it cost me.

It's right time to make calls.
Please make calls as many as possible if we want to see channels on Dish TV.
It doesn't make any sense as out of 2.7 million subscriber how many are active here 100 or 200 max and how many will be able to take these channels if its in separate pack and extra charge for you..

Just one question: if dishtv will add these new channels and providde to you in separate pack are you gonna subscribe it???? and how many people here will subscribe to these packages, then will it be worth having channels on platform. what say?? tell frankly and honestly!!!!
To be very frank i am not gonna subscribe if it cost me.
It doesn't make any sense as out of 2.7 million subscriber how many are active here 100 or 200 max and how many will be able to take these channels if its in separate pack and extra charge for you..
It should be left with people to choose, if any service provider is using his resource to bring channel, he should have right to charge, but if anybody is not willing to pay, he can opt out (like in Tata Sky, those who are not willing to pay can just don't subscribe to 'New Channels Pack!'). If viewers in DISHTV also afford & willing to pay then DISHTV should provide these channels. BTW I am also against of paying extra for some channels

Back