Stay away from AIRTEL

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul.sharma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 9,242
mr.yadav singh u r absolutely correct.bigtv more channels and less price. and they are going to come up with dvr next month and new channels and software upgradation and many things.so i would also recommend you'all that go for reliance bigtv dth serive otherwise don't go be happy with your cable.REPLY...

who cares about watching reliance..... more over i can't deal with unprofessional support.... expensive it might be..but AIRTEL has great service...and like everything else luxury deosn't come cheap...:happy:

i suggest u all to not go with airtel ,, go only with BIG TV---"TV HO TO BIG TV HO". in very near future reliance ADAG group is going to launch its on 20 channels (entertainment,sports,news,movies channels) which will be only available only on big tv

BIG TV SUCKS BIG TIME;
Mr. Yadav you seems like a rel ADAG employee, Reliance sucks man!

I like airtel settop box....in phtographs...that cute.... I am happy with Dish TV in instalation as that is done by dealer....bolo ki aake lagao aur paise le jao....paid the money after instalation...

hey i got it installed in 2 days . depends upon the area u live in.compared to other providers, they are better

give me a break ,its far better then most DTH providers,big tv misses there claims by as much as week .when i bought my airtel digtlal tv i bought it at 6PM and the dealers said the installation will be done within 48hrs,but the same night just after 4hrs after purchace got a call from the installation team at 10pm saying they will come tommorow at 11am,and next day they where at my place at 10:50am,they left by 12am.

this types of comments are indication of foolishness :P, its depends on area/locality.
just for info, if my phone line or net got any problem the bsnl wala come & fix withing 2-4 hrs from the moment i call them, and even its "sunday" :dance:.

and indeed airtel sukss big time in some regions.
so before deciding which brand to go... please do some research in ur area, ask neighbors who already have it, before making any decision. :thumb:

@ rahul

2 of your problems are known issues....

Airtel DTH / Big TV don't show the best picture with CRT TV sets.... they work great with LCD HD sets.
Known issue with almost all remotes for samsung TV sets....

the rest of problems ummm .... still better quality than what u get from other DTH providers.....

Picture quality looks bad mainly due to too much compression and it has nothing to do with LCD or CRT. Try compressing any video too much and check it in both CRT and LCD. Both will look the same.

I also heard picture quality of Airtel is not that good.

who cares about watching reliance..... more over i can't deal with unprofessional support.... expensive it might be..but AIRTEL has great service...and like everything else luxury deosn't come cheap...:happy:

I agree with you. Reliance has made its name for being unprofessional and most of all ( Cheating ) its customers when it comes to billing ( Reliance - Telecom) I have heard about so many of those cases, I would rather stay away from Reliance probably pay a little extra for quality service.

Seriously. This thread is ridiculous. You are bitching about waiting 1.5 hours??? Are you joking???

In Europe people sometimes have to wait for a month or more to get a broadband connection.

I say this for your own good (and not to criticize you): You need some patience and perspective.
but its INDIA here patience of people is very low:|

Back