STB for IPTV Service of Reliance Jio Fiber

• Thread starter Thread starter MSR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 20,872
@MSR Murthy great find. Gives more insights aswell on other competitor offerings. The game has just begun. It appears Airtel is also planning to launch the Xstream Launch Box but i guess they'll just fuck up on the prices like they did with the last IPTV box. In addition to it, Tata Sky is also lauching an Android Box in Sep'19 with free trials of OTT apps.

Reactions: MSR
Any information about price of Jio iptv STB? Or it will be free for those who have purchased Jio Gigafiber by Rs4500?

Expecting STBs to reach us within a week or two at Hyderabad. Befriend your jio engineer and he may give the correct status of your city/ area. Now looks like sales and services depts are merged.

Only parts of Hyd so far is jio ready. If you are not finding jio ofc cables and optical junction boxes in your area and banners that your house/ area is not ready for jio service, you may have to wait. The banner contains the contact number of jio engineer to be contacted.

Thanks . I live in Kondapur , Silpa Park . I do not find any Jio activity
In my area , So I guess have to wait for some more time .

hmm so their console like world class graphics mean mid range mobile gpu or they providing cloud gaming solution like stadia?

Back