STB for IPTV Service of Reliance Jio Fiber

• Thread starter Thread starter MSR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 20,872
Got these as whatsapp forward today. any idea if they are true ? It looks as if its Set top box kind of device.

eOumj4g.jpg

xHTgpQD.jpg

Q4iqY8I.jpg

VJnqzoI.jpg

Last edited:
Also see:

VIDEO DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys.check this video.its latest one date 1 sep 2019..jio set top with all channels playing via jio tv app installed within the set top box itself.also no price of any individual channel is mentioned ..so it means trai rule wont follow here
Source

But there will be 2types of stbs one without cable coaxial connector and one with it ....trai rules will apply to the lco cable stb provided by jio

Yes.so i think they will bundle iptv service along with broadband service.and for those who only need tv service.they will get it by the lco who will give via their coaxial cable that will be inserted in the set top box..so trai rules will apply there and they will have to pay for the channels and choose..but for those who need broadband.they will get iptv service bundled with that..this is what i assume will happen..

But jio employess have clearly told that the data consumed for watching contents frm jio owned apps such as jio tv or jio cinema will not be counted in the billing

Back