Strange issue on Jio Fiber LAN connection

ISP
Jio Fiber
I have strange issues with Jio Fiber (LAN Connectivity)

Issue #1
I have two DD WRT routers connected to Jio Fiber ONT via LAN. I have disabled DHCP servers on both LAN routers, still they get disconnected abruptly. Now the interesting part is when I unplug one cable the other one starts functioning.

Issue #2
I use mitv connected directly to ONT WiFi
But while streaming it gets disconnected abruptly ?:(

Anybody can please help me out
Thanks

Issue#1: What is their IP address? MAC ID? If either of them is the same, please change it.
Connect the LAN cable to the LAN port of your routers, not the WAN ports.

Change both mac ids to be different. If you have setup static ip then see if they are different.

If I were you, i'd make one or both the routers handle routing for the devices connected to them. You will not have all devices in same network).

If you want in same network then, make one of them main router and other connected to it via lan cable as wired extender.

DDWRT wont give these random issues. Whole point of a router with custom firmware is you let them do the routing. Not a crappy jio router.

The MAC ids as well as static IP of both the router are different.
Since, the cabling is already concealed i am not able to use one of the LAN routers as primary routers. The cables are also connected to LAN port.

What else option do I have

Hi deepam im also from surat and answer to your problem is :-
remove that shitty DD-WRT and install stock ROM (provided by the company) and Your problem will gonna solve

More Info:-
SET your JioFiber's IP to 192.168.29.1

For Router #1:-
Disable DHCP and assign this IP:- 192.168.29.10

For Router #2:-
Disable DHCP and assign this IP:- 192.168.29.20

IF this did'nt work then make this change to the JioFiber :-
Add a VLAN membership (2) and change the ports where u attached the routers...

i have a reliance jio broadband router, i made 1 patch chord with straight crimping and using it from router to laptop its working fine, but when i insert it in my network switch all computer taking dhcp ip but unable to connect to internet
can anyone tell me how to solve this issue?

I too am from surat @deepam & @ChirantanB; I have a terribly strange issue. So, I have 1 JioTV connection connected to LAN & 1 Router connected to Lan working fine, but the moment I connect my Laptop directly with Lan it wouldn't resolve IP whatsoever, But the same Lan works fine on PS4; also same for adding 1 more router to network or even my Hikvision intercom the moment I connect on LAN, my JioTV also stops working. SUPER DUPER STRANGE. Can someone give me a noob-friendly guide on how to resolve this?

P.S. I already tried with VLAN membership and created 4 memberships in total and assigned each to each port. STILL DOESN'T WORK! Please help

Back