Strange Problem with BSNL Mobile

• Thread starter Thread starter Pallab501
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1,638
@sloj I mailed to dominos about this query related to OTP , first they replied to me asked me for the screenshots
They replied immediately in 4 hours for the first 2 mails , i was affirmed that with this fast speed they will sort out the issue
but after they took screenshot from me , they are gone , no reply no revert . :ROFLMAO:
Now iam confirmed BSNL was a crap company and it would still remain like this and it would be my biggest mistake if i port my any number into this third class operator ,where nobody has solution for petty issues .😡

Nevertheless i will use my secondary number for Dominos on which i get OTPs (y)

They won't confirm anything and the first few mail exchanges are probably bots. Just check later if you can get any OTP or not. Write a mail again on the same mail thread a few days later asking if they have found a solution and it will be escalated to a human on priority. Now I don't remember when the issue first happened, if changing from prepaid to postpaid caused something, some obscure setting or filter on their end.

Guy just made a complaint on BSNL website yesterday. Surprisingly From today morning I can call my Airtel Landline number.😂

Back