Suggest a suitable wifi router

Suggest a good modem plus wi-fi router for bsnl high speed plans up to 24mbps. Right now I am using Teracom model no: T2-B-GAWV1,4U10Y-B1 and it seems I require VDSL modem to get high speed. Searched all possible forums but didn't get any proper suggestion. BSNL in my area is not providing modem or routers.Ab aap log madad karo meri.

Yes, you require a VDSL modem since such a speed is beyond the ADSL limit. Check out the Thomson TG787 or TG784. I myself have a TG787 which I bought from China for 900 bucks, although I bought this modem only for it's VOIP capabilities, it does support VDSL.

Hi all,I have narrowed down to purchase any 1 of the below 2 routers for bsnl broadband.1.D-Link DWR-113 3G2. TP-Link TL-MR32203 DLINK 2750UAmong this 3, which one to select?Most importantly, whether these routers detect and support UNLOCKED Huawei modems or only devices like MTS Blaze or Tata photon etc. If they support UNLOCKED Huawei modems, kindly provide the model number details.Thanks.

Hi all,I have narrowed down to purchase any 1 of the below 3 routers for bsnl broadband.1.D-Link DWR-113 3G2. TP-Link TL-MR32203 DLINK 2750UAmong this 3, which one to select?Most importantly, whether these routers detect and support UNLOCKED Huawei modems or only devices like MTS Blaze or Tata photon etc. If they support UNLOCKED Huawei modems, kindly provide the model number details.Thanks.

I request the members to provide a reply to finalize a decision.

Hi Friends,

After getting fed up with my old and out of warranty Netgear WGR 614v6 router, I have purchased one from flipkart.com as recommended by a friend. It is TP-Link WR740N.

TP LINK 150Mbps Wireless N Router | Router | Flipkart.com

How is this particular router in your experience? Any special tips for me to set it up? I am in Mumbai only as of now. How is the overall warranty issues handled by flipkart.com site? I want to know this when it comes to computer components bought individually such as cpu, RAM, motherboard, etc. Thanks

i have just decided to take bsnkl broadband (plan 850 - 4mbpsbsnl is offering basic modem for 1300/- and wifi modem for 1600/-I know that they provide modems of cheap companys and qualities..i dont know what i actually needs for wifi connectioni will get just bsnl broadband line and will put in modem/routerand i will connect my pc with lan cable to modemand upto 4 cell phone and lappy using wifiDO I NEED WIFI MODEM OR DO I NEED WIFIMODEM+ROUTER..plz suggest some good company modem/router..URGENT

Back