• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 6,389
ISP
Tata Photon
Hi,
I need wired broadband connection @ below location -
Building #1, Dakshata Nagar, Kaspate Wasti, Wakad - 411057, Pune

Let me know if any brodband service provider has presence in my area. I tried Reliance and Airtel broadband, but they do not have service available here.

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried tata docomo broadband and hathway?
You might also have the option of tikona but for gods sake don't get that.

lockhrt999 said:
Have you tried tata docomo broadband and hathway?
You might also have the option of tikona but for gods sake don't get that.
Dear Subscriber,
Greetings from Tikona.
We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKMY1559 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [email protected]
Regards,
Tikona Care

Neither hathway nor Tata have service in Dakshata Nagar, Kaspate wasti. Also no Airtel and Reliance in this area.
Seems Tikona is the only ISP available here...
Any suggestion..

Tikona Care said:
Dear Subscriber,
Greetings from Tikona.
We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKMY1559 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [email protected]
Regards,
Tikona Care
Dear Tikona Care,
I'm afraid, you can't assist me. You have given out way too many connections around your tower. It can't support that many connections. So after midnight when all stars align perfectly and when mars isn't in any constellation, my luck turns around and I get to use net @ blistering 1 kbps. You're not going to slice these overwhelming connections so the issue isn't going to resolve.
pkjnma said:
Neither hathway nor Tata have service in Dakshata Nagar, Kaspate wasti. Also no Airtel and Reliance in this area.
Seems Tikona is the only ISP available here...
Any suggestion..
Tata has covered our area since the VSNL era. Did you reach tata by customer care or website? Those dumba$$ always tell you there is no feasibility. They tell me same even though the server is hosted in next door house. You'll have to reach local salesman. I'll PM you about that.
Airtel leased broadband isn't likely available but 4G LTE is definitely available, Their big 4g modem costs a bit less than 3k. When you call them do tell them thing like my neighbour has one or something like that. Speed and uptime is nice but rent and customer care isn't.
Reliance plants its network only in big residential buildings. They don't give out to standalone houses. They generally provide net in 6+ storey buildings only. If you have those orange colored junction boxes installed on your floor/ building terrace / parking only then you can get ambani's blessing.
Barney's cable network - morya cable handles hathway - contact them and not the runny nose customer care.
You can try BSNL if it still hasn't abandoned your area yet.
About Tikona, Well my municipal tap water has more uptime. Choose tikona only if the tower is within 100m radius only, because once the network gets saturated only those who are very close to the tower get to use the net. In my area newly built towers get saturated within 20 days and after 30 days they stop giving out new connection.

pkjnma said:
Hi,
I need wired broadband connection @ below location -
Building #1, Dakshata Nagar, Kaspate Wasti, Wakad - 411057, Pune

Let me know if any brodband service provider has presence in my area. I tried Reliance and Airtel broadband, but they do not have service available here.

Thanks in advance.
Any Update?

Back