Suggest dual core android phone

• Thread starter Thread starter sskraju
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 2,528
Usually guessable. MTK is mediatek. Tegra is Nvidia. GSMArena usually has the best details when it comes to specifications.
Also. Do not give too much consideration on configuration alone. A dual core phone from a good company could be a smarter purchase than a quad core phone from a crappy company. Similarly, a good dual core processor would be more powerful than a crappy quad core processor.
Make your choice... What do you want?
Best possible hardware for money?
Better customer support?
Good history with software updates?
Overall performance and user experience?

mhsabir said:
I bought Q700 for 8400 (Even then before discount, it was 9k) ... And now its 10k :o
Yes..there is something wrong with flipkart.Snapdeal is selling at 8993 but it's oos

Flipkart prices fluctuate a lot. If you 'want to' buy from Flipkart... Best is to add the phone to wishlist. That ways Flipkart ghanti would alert you whenever there is a price drop. There are no email alerts which sucks. You would have to visit Flipkart to get the notifications of price drops. Though I am sure there are web services that track prices on Flipkart (and other stores). Those might also help you.
There is no harm in buying from Snapdeal. Mobile phones are usually a safe purchase because you cannot pirate them like cosmetics.

I like snapdeal very much.They have COD + delivery takes 3-5 days max.But FK doesn't have COD to my place +delivery takes > 10 days...disgusting

Well. Some online stores have different priorities. I am a big fan of Flipkart. I ordered two products today online. Neither are from Flipkart because of similar reasons. One is from Pepperfry. Another is from HomeShop18.

Heard that xolo phones have good build quality compared to micromax.Also so many people are saying although Gionee is completely chinese,it is still better than xolo.Any idea about their service?

I am hearing a lot of good stuff about Gionee as well.Micromax and Lava would be comparable I guess. Huge fan base of both the companies.In the end, if you end up with a lemon, it does not matter what company made the phone, you would have to deal with the local service center people. :|

I have Micromax Q5FB which is still working from march 2010 without any issues.Only track ball changed twice.But that type of build quality is not existing now-a-days. I have seen an authorized service center which repairs Sony,samsung,celkon & micromax at one place!!!

Yes. Because not every company can afford to open a company owned service center in every single city and village in the country.
I have a company owned Samsung service center near my place but it does not handle mobiles. Laptops and other electronics only.

You can try micromax a77 @ 8k, the biggest advantage with this device could be the Android updates and it's the only desi brand which is promising to provide updates timely, applicable only for canvas series...

Back