• Thread starter Thread starter dsneih
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1,523

dsneih

da Mafia
ISP
BSNL
I am looking for good and reliable webhost so please suggest me one ... am just beginer so its better if he provide multible website ..

What are your requirements?
How much space, emails do you need?

I was a known webhost for 10 years, and sold my business 2 years back.
so spent one decade with servers and clients, my honest suggestion would be if your budget allows go with hostgator.in
there may be cheaper options, but they are HEAVILY oversold servers, and Indian Hosts have bad habit of not picking up phone in case
of outages.
So go with a pro, I am sure you would save lot of energy and treated well there.

Err I have used Hostgator.in. They sucked so bad that that I got out within 2 months. Too much downtime even for a site with hardly any traffic. Hostgator.com still would be a great choice.

ChaiBiskutBhai said:
What are your requirements?
How much space, emails do you need?
i am looking for simple hosting initially .. which allow hosting multiple domain .. host need to be reliable one n not much costly

Navjot Singh said:
Err I have used Hostgator.in. They sucked so bad that that I got out within 2 months. Too much downtime even for a site with hardly any traffic. Hostgator.com still would be a great choice.

Hostgator.in has option for us hosting .. are they use hostgator.com for same

I currently have a shared account on HostGator.com for a friend. Too much downtime and access problems.

I have US server. Upto 5 domains, 5 SQL. 10GB Linux Hosting for Rs1000/yr. No separate email space. Custom MX supported.

Back