• Thread starter Thread starter Vatu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,436

Vatu

Regular
ISP
MTNL Broadband 512 kbps Unlimited
Hi Frnds, Right now i have 256kbps Unlimited Plan Delhi MTNL.Looking for 512 so help me guys to select a best plan on MTNL & AIRTEL. (Unlimited Plan)

well, i would say go for Airtel 1099 plan which gives 384kbps in day and 1 Mbps at night. that's a really good plan if you compare it with MTNL 1299 plan.384kbps plan in airtel gives 45 to 50KBps download speed and 512 Kbps plan on MTNL gives 55KBps. so the difference is marginal and you get 1Mbps at night.But keep in mind the fair usage policy of airtel. it's 100 GB i think.

well, i would say go for Airtel 1099 plan which gives 384kbps in day and 1 Mbps at night. that's a really good plan if you compare it with MTNL 1299 plan.

384kbps plan in airtel gives 45 to 50KBps download speed and 512 Kbps plan on MTNL gives 55KBps. so the difference is marginal and you get 1Mbps at night.

But keep in mind the fair usage policy of airtel. it's 100 GB i think.

Whats the plan name, Kinldy provide me the link.

I saw a plan there, here are the details.

swift 1099
Browse and download faster @ 512kbps
Speed @ Day 512Kbps
Speed @ Night 512Kbps
Data Transfer Limit Unlimited

well vatu the plan mentioned by Motorazor143 might have been scraped in Delhi due to many people taking that plan.:evil:U can go for Airtel's Turbo 1299 in which u get 512Kbps during 6 am to 10 pm and 1 Mbps during 10 pm to 6 am. And 1 Mbps full day during sunday.And there is fair usage policy of airtel. it's 100 GB i think.:mad:

well vatu the plan mentioned by Motorazor143 might have been scraped in Delhi due to many people taking that plan.:evil:
U can go for Airtel's Turbo 1299 in which u get 512Kbps during 6 am to 10 pm and 1 Mbps during 10 pm to 6 am. And 1 Mbps full day during sunday.
And there is fair usage policy of airtel. it's 100 GB i think.:mad:

Thanks Buddy,

But never used the Airtel Plan, Don,t know how there Service, C Care.

Am Using MTNL from last 2 years. Never faced a disconnection problem from them.

So Little Bit Confussed.

Spoken to Airtel C Care, No Lines In R. K Puram Govt Quarters. :(

Back