Suggestion needed to buy 3g modem

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul_25
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,631

rahul_25

ISP
bsnl 3g
Hi everyone, i am planning to buy a bsnl 3g sim with the unlimited plan, i am confused which 3g modem should i go for i have no idea, is the data card given by bsnl good , people using it please share reveiws.

hi, good ppl are switchin to bsnl 3g. im finding it to be awsome. but i would suggest not to go for the bsnl modem. it is locked and can be used only with bsnl sim cards. i am using a Huawei e1750 modem that i bought for Rs 2600 in bangalore and it has very good speed and is not locked aand also has good warranty...

Hi everyone, i am planning to buy a bsnl 3g sim with the unlimited plan, i am confused which 3g modem should i go for i have no idea, is the data card given by bsnl good , people using it please share reveiws.

Go for any Huawei modem that is available on ebay or locally on the forum. It should work fine without any issues.

Personally i bought my modem from modem care and the service was very good. Their link is given below and he is also present on this forum.

3G MODEM INDIA KERALA: Product

BSNL does provide 7.2 Mbps or not in your city, if you buy a connection go for 10.2 Mbps or 21 Mbps modem from outside like ebay or store. It helps you in the future after the private operators roll-out the 3g with high speed. Also price diff. is not much high as 7.2 modems around 2600/- and 21Mbps modems are 3500/-.

So go for high speed modem.
3G Phone and 3G DataCard

Back