Suggestions To Improve Tata Sky Service

What happened to the complaint u have sent u have not updated

she hasnt been on forum from 6th July now.

Hi, I have been on holiday (in fact still am!). Off the net for a long time. When I get back into office next week, I will chase up that guy. But I wonder if we will get a reply honestly! Maybe we should just see if things improve. Because rest assured the suggestions have reached the right person. It's just that I don't think they're gonna reply.

Hi ,
I was the among those who bought Tata Sky as it launched,
I took it because I was in strong believe, it is trust worthy company, having corporate ethics & costumer care , but I was wrong & I had very awful experience with tata sky

No doubt it is having good clarity, but that’s the only thing they can offer…

1) When “sky” comes it says “tata” mean during rain the signal goes off
I’ had complained many times, the service people came but they were not able to solve the problem. It will be still the same in this monsoon.

2) They change the listed channel whenever they want, eg. They stop showing zee classic after a month. & promised, they will show again …. But not yet
I like to see black & white movies, but no channel to show it on tata sky

3) They are charging more money for additional channel like 9x, 9x movies & so on , but others shows it in same price, also putting additional price for game , wiz kid… (Additional price means more monthly budget, 300 rupees is quite big amounts)

4) there are many new channels which tata sky is not showing

So we are paying for clarity, but not for channels

Now I’m planning for dish TV … I hope I’ll get what I want in 300 rupees

Dhananjay wagh

Hi ,
I was the among those who bought tata sky as it launched,
I took it because I was in strong believe, it is trust worthy company, having corporate ethics & costumer care , but I was wrong & I had very awful experience with tata sky

No doubt it is having good clarity, but that’s the only thing they can offer…

1) When “sky” comes it says “tata” mean during rain the signal goes off
I’ had complained many times, the service people came but they were not able to solve the problem. It will be still the same in this monsoon.

2) They change the listed channel whenever they want, eg. They stop showing zee classic after a month. & promised, they will show again …. But not yet
I like to see black & white movies, but no channel to show it on tata sky

3) They are charging more money for additional channel like 9x, 9x movies & so on , but others shows it in same price, also putting additional price for game , wiz kid… (Additional price means more monthly budget, 300 rupees is quite big amounts)

4) there are many new channels which tata sky is not showing

So we are paying for clarity, but not for channels

Now I’m planning for dish TV … I hope I’ll get what I want in 300 rupees

Dhananjay wagh

after using the TS service for 18 months you found the time to write your views here in this forum. Anyway welcome to the forum

Back