Suggestions To Improve Tata Sky Service

Catch is this... 6 months vieiwing is free when u buy an extra stb box... Means if u buy a new connection u will not get 6 months free... but if u already have dishtv connection and buy a stb for 2nd tv then u will get 6 months free and 12 months free for 3rd stb... Excellent use of words by dishtv ... :) ... but still... in current scenario dishtv is way better than Tata Sky (when u want to compare channels and pricing) ...

is it? on their website it says.. 6 months with 1 dishtv and 12 months with 2 dishtv.... it doesnt say 6 month with 1 extra dishtv and 12 months with 2 extra dishtv.. so i think atleast above mentioned catch is not there. else customers wud easily realise its a TRICK when they purchase dishtv because they will ask for 6000Rs instead of 3000Rs so no1 wud purchase that anyway.

Well they clear told that this is for new connection only not for exsiting viewsr. Check TOS.:)

Well Dish TV is now going better since DD's move. Many channels have new feed and also improve picture quality too. Now new 5 TP provide more space for adding new channels and also arrange good channels for better quality.

They already move Voyages,B4u Music and Sahara Samay on new TP. Also they will add more channels in next few days.

All channel's EPG added now. Only Star news missing. Also now Dish TV have dual feeds for all possible channels.

I think Tata Sky should think about new channels atleast their own new channesl Star Maja and Star cricket.

is it? on their website it says.. 6 months with 1 dishtv and 12 months with 2 dishtv.... it doesnt say 6 month with 1 extra dishtv and 12 months with 2 extra dishtv.. so i think atleast above mentioned catch is not there. else customers wud easily realise its a TRICK when they purchase dishtv because they will ask for 6000Rs instead of 3000Rs so no1 wud purchase that anyway.

Well bro. This offer is for New users so its good for new connection. He gets 6 month free viewing of Dish TV. If he buys two connection than he can enjoy 12 months free viewing. So anyone want to buy new connection its great offer because they can enjoy also many channels which Dish TV will add/.

Yes but this offer is only new purchese. So Older customor have no choice to take advantages.:(

Unfortunately in this category, it is not easy to change your DTH provider once you have selected one. Since we have paid upfront + acquired a STB which is useless once you discontinue a provider. So we have to think longer term than schemes and promos, assuming that you will stay with this operator at least for 3 years. My reading - as of date, Dish TV is definitely offering wider range of content. The reason I and many others went with Tata Sky was that it has better tech support, more professional installation and in the long run, the tie up with Sky will get them access to better content. My advice to those who have not taken a connection yet would be - wait a little longer till Sun or Reliance enter the fray. The scenario can only improve with competition (and so will the schemes!).

well.. even if u r old customer.. and u want 1 more line..u can always purchase new connection in some1 else's name. u wont get 12months free but atleast 6 months.

hmmm... Seems like I am wrong... One of my friend told me tht ... Will try to gather more info on this ...

No ur not wrong. u can always purchase new STB and VC and use to ur old dish and take 6 months free and then purchaes another one and use 12 months free.. only have to spend around 7000rs for both... excluding the dish cost which is 550rs for each.

sheesh, u ppl are seriously BIG optimists. Do you really think TATA is going to change any of their strategies just cuz a couple of forum junkies have given their suggestions. Grow up. If they cared for their customers then that would reflect in their ways. And its not just the lower rung guys I'm talking about but also the higer ups.Meaculpa, hats off to you miss...! :)

Back