• Thread starter Thread starter ronaldo81
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4,683

ronaldo81

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Sun Group will sweep the entire market in South India and TS and Dish has no option but just to watch them adding customers to their list. Mr. Maran is a strategist. He thinks Big

Sun Group will sweep the entire market in South India and TS and Dish has no option but just to watch them adding customers to their list.
Mr. Maran is a strategist. He thinks Big

hehehe the bomb is mainly for karunanithi and his govt who is trying to give trouble to sun group, true kalanithi is the a good strategist, he knows how to bring the customers to him, remember they made kungumam and dinakaran as no 1 new paper and weekly by giving freebies and less price and still making money. TS, Dish and karunanithu govt hv no other option than jus keep their mouth shut and watch sun adding more custmers.:yahoo::thumbsup:

2 months free subscription...Dish and STB free...Now, these are innovative offers. Zee and Tata Sky... Get all your MBA Marketing people together in a meeting. And decide something.

Do these Guys in Zee and Tata's visit the Forum at any time? Are they aware that Sun Direct has been launched and bookings are open.

they do read newspapers right?

I just called them and asked if they have any info about that SUN Direct DTH has been launched and they say they do not have any idea about it:whistle:

2 months free subscription...

Dish and STB free...

Now, these are innovative offers. Zee and Tata Sky... Get all your MBA Marketing people together in a meeting. And decide something.
kalanidhi maran himself a mba gratuate from pensylvania univ.america....
:yahoo:

hey i want information of sun dth. how to order package? is there any launch in andhra :(
s they r going to launch in andra bfore diwali

hey i want information of sun dth. how to order package? is there any launch in andhra :(

If you have any relative in TN get it booked, take the Dish and STB to AP and watch and then you can easily pay through credit card. (Do not no if this work, I am not sure whether they can locate your geographical position through satellite itself and cancel everything). Someone who is very technical in this forum can only answer this question. Has anyone have any idea. Tech Enthu may or Gregory may be of help? IRDETO has any software to locate the position?

Well at the begins its looks better but I am sure they have to face problems when talk comes out to West, North India because TS and Dish Tv is still best option for here.Also their lunch channels almost cover by both DTH very soon. So Sun would be big in South but not India.They have lot's problems and biggest problems is Hindi CC which is not good when their office in Chennai where we hardly find many Hindi speak persons.Also both DTH have better network and also they can put more channels than Sun because they have big custmore base at the moment.

Back