• Thread starter Thread starter karthik.a
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 5,424

karthik.a

பச்சைத் தம
ISP
Airtel 1499UL and 555 Combo
Hi Guys,Finally Sun Channels are aired in Tata Sky from today.All Sun Channels are telecasted.They have introduced a Package for South called South Starter for 200 Rs/Month and Sun Channels are Included in it.But Very Cleverly they have increased the Jumbo Pack Cost for South Indians by 50 Rs.If any one Selects South Jumbo Pack to See all the Channels,Then we have to Pay 350/Month,which is Pretty Costly.So Awaiting for the Sun Direct,Where I am Damp Sure,Star Channels will be Available and Price will be Compettitive.Karthick.A:yahoo:

Hello I think its minimal cost that is 50/- to be charged for Sun Channels on TS. Cost do increase with the quality they are giving, plus the charge for the Sun is set by the ppl in Sun network, one shld be thankful to TS that it had reduced the price to 50/- coz the Sun ppl were asking for 100/-.:)

Hello I think its minimal cost that is 50/- to be charged for Sun Channels on TS. Cost do increase with the quality they are giving, plus the charge for the Sun is set by the ppl in Sun network, one shld be thankful to TS that it had reduced the price to 50/- coz the Sun ppl were asking for 100/-.:)
Hello,
What TS has promised they r not doing it.In the TDSAT court they told that they will provide regionwise packages.but they are asking to pay 4 all sun channels.so they are cheating TS customers and getting more revenues.:wall::wall:

Hi What u are saying is Exactly right.TS is trying to cheat the People.I think u remember the TDSAT Issue which was going on more than 5 months.Sun was ready to give all the channels as a bouquet.But TS was arguing that they want Language based Bouquet and they were delaying the Airing of channels for the past 5 months.The affected was the poor South People who were told that "Sun Channels will be available Soon".This Ad was there in the TS website in the month of June.But Finally What has Happened?We are going to Pay for the Sun Channels which are actually free in Chennai CAS Region[Ref:TRAI site]Karthick.A:madness:

Hi Guys,

Finally Sun Channels are aired in Tata Sky from today.All Sun Channels are telecasted.They have introduced a Package for South called South Starter for 200 Rs/Month and Sun Channels are Included in it
Karthick.A:yahoo:

Sun channels are available in tatasky for more than a week. Sun gave lot of trouble to tatasky and refused to give the channels for a long time; we were cursing sun from november 2007. Also tatasky has to pay a higher price to sun group. If star group demands a higher price from sun for the star channels, sun direct has to restrict itself only to Tamilnadu. Sun may offer an initial low price bouquet to attract customers (it is cash rich), but the picture may change after 1 Dec.

Hi

What u are saying is Exactly right.TS is trying to cheat the People.I think u remember the TDSAT Issue which was going on more than 5 months.Sun was ready to give all the channels as a bouquet.But TS was arguing that they want Language based Bouquet and they were delaying the Airing of channels for the past 5 months.The affected was the poor South People who were told that "Sun Channels will be available Soon".This Ad was there in the TS website in the month of June.But Finally What has Happened?

We are going to Pay for the Sun Channels which are actually free in Chennai CAS Region[Ref:TRAI site]
Karthick.A:madness:

TRAI ordered sun to give individual channels at half the price charged to cable operators and within 3 days. Sun got a stay order from high court. Sun was devious and had political clout; launch of kalaingar tv and loss of political patronage has changed the equation. After Dec 1, broadcasters have to offer the channels on individual basis.
What is the exact launching date of sun direct?

What are the rates charged by SCV and other cable operators in Chennai and other non cas areas? I know of only one case rs 110 without stb and 350 with stb.

Kalaignar Tv should put an end to Sun Tv domination.. that will do...

i think kalaignar tv has become more popular even before its official launch...

What are the rates charged by SCV and other cable operators in Chennai and other non cas areas? I know of only one case rs 110 without stb and 350 with stb.

they charge Rs.100 pm. all fta channels. these bloody idiots(SCV) is the real culprit. they cheat other cable operators and acquire their business..

Sun Tv, Kalaignar and our Hindi channels have similar programming - soaps that go on for ages, like General Hospital, B&B etc. So, don't expect a revolution.And if TS wants to be pig-headed and defraud it customers, let it do so. I am waiting for the new players. If I like their attitude, I will switch over. It seems the TATAs will never learn how to deal will their customers. Thank god they did not start an airline in conjunction with Singapore Airlines. They might have made it standing room only.

there is only one solution now, but to wait till December 1st where TRAI's regulation comes into effect.

Kalaignar Tv should put an end to Sun Tv domination.. that will do...

i think kalaignar tv has become more popular even before its official launch...

they charge Rs.100 pm. all fta channels. these bloody idiots(SCV) is the real culprit. they cheat other cable operators and acquire their business..
hey cool ..dont get tension
kalaignar tv dont hav any new attracting program... i think vijay tv is the best channel

hey cool ..dont get tension
kalaignar tv dont hav any new attracting program... i think vijay tv is the best channel

yes vijay tv is the best channel. but kalaignar tv would come up with good programs...

Back