Sun Direct DTH: BIG disappointment

ISP
Airtel
hai guys sundirect fooled us. a big disappointment to us. we think that sun direct will give channels with reasonable price. nothing special in sundirect. there is no EPG, ACTIVE SERVICE and they dont have good music channels. they are giving WIN TV which has low viewers and the quality is also not so good. even though tamil channels are FTA they are not adding it. the CC are always telling updation is in process. when will the updation finished. with out finishing their work why they launch the service.:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

Me too very dissapointed there is no VAS.What kind of service they r providing.Atleast they should add EPG. I am not dissapointed with the package rates.But why they r asking us to pay for 3 months in advance.I dont see any logic behind it.

i think they lost profit in freedom pack for having lot of pay channels lik sun channels,ndtv pack,utv pack,9x pack,vijay,raj for just 75......they r trying to increase profit by introducing many pack with low pay channels for high profit for 3 months ......iam confiedent that they will introduce all pay channels & also open tv for interactive services.....

hai guys sundirect fooled us. a big disappointment to us. we think that sun direct will give channels with reasonable price. nothing special in sundirect. there is no EPG, ACTIVE SERVICE and they dont have good music channels. they are giving WIN TV which has low viewers and the quality is also not so good. even though tamil channels are FTA they are not adding it. the CC are always telling updation is in process. when will the updation finished. with out finishing their work why they launch the service.:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:
When YOU know work hasn't finished, why take SUN DTH?

Hi.. I think Sun Dth growth might be impacted by the news channel packages.. I instead of having so many packages..They could have allowed user to pick individual channels as per there wish.. Any combination of channels will not satisfy every individual.. One more now a days quality of existing channels are also not good.. I hope they rectify after market responds negatively..

Guys, i think its better we throw off SUN DISH and move to some other DTH..:wall:with no SPORTS CHANNEL, no INTERACTIVE SERVICE its utter waste..:wall:we spent 2k, if we cont to use the service, we will lose another 10k in one yr, wit no use..:wall:.. try to save this money atleast..JUST THINK!

i think sundirect will stop service in some daysbcoz on this forum today all are hating it like a pig :P

It is fact that majority is unsatisfied with the package.. anyways sun will understand and hoping for price coming down once there is competition. Customer care even says the package might get reduced.

It is fact that majority is unsatisfied with the package.. anyways sun will understand and hoping for price coming down once there is competition. Customer care even says the package might get reduced.

Wow is it so....Hope they do it soon.:)

Back