Sun Direct DTH Coming soon more details in.....

• Thread starter Thread starter suryan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 7,328

suryan

Regulars
ISP
BT
The Much Awaited Sun Dth is coming soon, it is expected to launch within next few weeks time. Guyz get ready for the shock about the charges for Sun DTH, the charges are going to damn cheap. jus like they made dinakaran and kungumam sales to new high the price of Sun DTH is going to be very attractive with lotz of freebies. Remember what Reliance mobile did while launching itz mobile........ Iam now uploading the SUN DTH teaser Advertisement exlusively for broadbandindia forum people...... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

click the link below to see the exclusive sun dth teaser ad

zSHARE - sundth.wmv

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Thanks Suryan, but that hides a lot... Anyway lets wait and watch ;)

The Much Awaited Sun Dth is coming soon, it is expected to launch within next few weeks time. Guyz get ready for the shock about the charges for Sun DTH, the charges are going to damn cheap. jus like they made dinakaran and kungumam sales to new high the price of Sun DTH is going to be very attractive with lotz of freebies. Remember what Reliance mobile did while launching itz mobile........ Iam now uploading the SUN DTH teaser Advertisement exlusively for broadbandindia forum people...... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

click the link below to see the exclusive sun dth teaser ad

zSHARE - sundth.wmv

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

yes. i already have been posting this since 1 week when i started my countdown..... the tentative date is between 21 and 23 ....... also heard that it has been laucnched in Chennai yesterday and next will be followed in other 2 states... the priciing as already said is justaobut 25 - 30% of what we pay to dish or Tata Sky.. and it also is giving free for few months.

sun is using both dishtv and tatasky tactics.. and the most liked part of it is that as a Subscriber we wont miss anything.. just buy it and start watching... if any problem then just change the STB... no wasting of time in calling CC or banging your heads:hysterical:

lots of more details.. which i wont reveal as of now..

yes. i already have been posting this since 1 week when i started my countdown..... the tentative date is between 21 and 23 ....... also heard that it has been laucnched in Chennai yesterday and next will be followed in other 2 states... the priciing as already said is justaobut 25 - 30% of what we pay to dish or Tata Sky.. and it also is giving free for few months.

sun is using both dishtv and tatasky tactics.. and the most liked part of it is that as a Subscriber we wont miss anything.. just buy it and start watching... if any problem then just change the STB... no wasting of time in calling CC or banging your heads:hysterical:

lots of more details.. which i wont reveal as of now..

It is aching to know more details. Why not reveal it now jjvj. I couldn't understand what was written in the advertisement in Tamil. Can someone translate it?

It is aching to know more details. Why not reveal it now jjvj. I couldn't understand what was written in the advertisement in Tamil. Can someone translate it?

It is translated to 'A new digital entertainment is coming soon'

the advertisement shows people asking when others charges thousands only this much for the service the price is muted when the lady tells abt the price.:( and it shows people telling it is unbelivable:yahoo: wait for few more days SUN DTH is going to rock with itz rock bottom pricing:thumbsup::thumbsup::yahoo:SUN may be a a late entrant but sure it is going to shakeup the DTH market in india:yahoo:. Like Rajini says * late a vanthalum latest varuven*:yahoo:

yes. thats what i always felt that dishtv and Tata Sky were charging too high for stb. mp4 stbs are "supposed" to be costing higher but sun wud charge less.(may be on no profit basis)

Back